Top Ten Reasons to Use Scenery Solutions Fusion Fiber
10. Extended Drying Time, eliminates the need to work quickly and allows for no-stress detailing scene's
9. Rehydratable, there is no waste when mixed with acyrlic paints, if you mix to much put a lid on the container or let it dry out and when you are ready to go again add enough warm water to loosen back up to a stiff oatmeal consistency and move on with your project.
8. Lightweight, unlike plaster Fusion Fiber only adds about 1oz per sq ft to your surface, great for modular layouts or seasonal projects and school and art projects of all kinds
7. No Extra Painting Step, Fusion Fiber tints easily and uniformly with acrylis craft paints, so you eliminate several steps.
6. No Glue Step, there is a powdered adhesive added to the fiber, once you spread it on your surface just add the textures to create your scene then lightly mist with wet water so the adhesive wicks up into your textures and when it dries everything is glued in place. Rock castins, portals, retaining walls etc can be set with the Fusion Fiber also, again eliminating several steps!
5. Provides Texture and Depth, tinted to look like the dirt/soil, Fusion Fiber is the layer of top soil for earth based scenes providing realistic depth to grassy areas and a burying layer for buildings to appear naturally situated and trees planted right into the fiber.
4. Vertical Application, Fusion Fiber works great for modeling flat face vertical mountains, clouds and mountains on backdrops.
3. Sculpting applications, lump and mound for sculpting rocks and boulders and strata faced cliffs and moutains, Due to the fiber content though it does not mold well for detailed rocks, plaster cast mold those and use the Fusion Fiber to set them in place.
2. Mess-Free, work on scenery while running trains! track wipes clean with warm damp cloth, hands and tools clean up easy with water and soap.
1. Easy and Economical, can be applied easily with no special tools and so clean children as young as 5 can help supervising adults do a beautiful job making natural looking scenery. A one pound bag will cover up to 20 sq ft which usually will cover a 4x8 layout after the buildings and track and other items are figured in.
Try Fusion Fiber, even beginners can make beautiful and natural looking scenery